It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

What is the Stride "user management" feature? Edited

The Stride Standard plan lists "User Management" as a feature to set it apart from the Stride Free plan. What functionality will that feature entail?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
lauren Atlassian Team Sep 15, 2017

Hi Thomas!

User management at the free tier includes the ability to claim your domain, add and remove users, update users' names, usernames, and emails, etc. You can find more detail in our documentation here.

The paid tier includes features that fall under our recently announced "Identity Manager," which includes SAML SSO, enforced two factor authentication, password policies, and priority cloud support. More info can be found here.

Thanks!

@lauren at the free or paid tier, will administrators be able to manage their users room access?

For example, I may only want Person A to have rooms 1 & 2, and Person B I want to have room 2, 3 & 4.

lauren Atlassian Team Nov 07, 2017

Hi Matt! There aren't any room administrator controls right now, although you could work around that by making the rooms private. Then only invite those people to the rooms that are relevant to them. 

@lauren

Is there a way right now to remove team members? (What if I invited the wrong person for examble...)

lauren Atlassian Team Nov 28, 2017

Yes! You can remove people from private rooms as needed.

Thx! But I meant really if you can remove people from your team.? :D

lauren Atlassian Team Dec 07, 2017

Hi Ajun,

Yes, admins can remove people from their team Stride instance as needed. Thanks!

@lauren

Any Updates on this topic?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Stride

Stride and Hipchat Cloud have reached End of Life (updated)

All good things come to an end - thanks to all our customers and partners who have been along the Hipchat and Stride journey with us.  As of Feb 15th 2019, Hipchat Cloud and Stride have reached ...

2,421,877 views 26 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you