Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the Stride "user management" feature?

TJSomething
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
September 7, 2017

The Stride Standard plan lists "User Management" as a feature to set it apart from the Stride Free plan. What functionality will that feature entail?

2 answers

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 15, 2017

Hi Thomas!

User management at the free tier includes the ability to claim your domain, add and remove users, update users' names, usernames, and emails, etc. You can find more detail in our documentation here.

The paid tier includes features that fall under our recently announced "Identity Manager," which includes SAML SSO, enforced two factor authentication, password policies, and priority cloud support. More info can be found here.

Thanks!

Xoom November 6, 2017

@lauren at the free or paid tier, will administrators be able to manage their users room access?

For example, I may only want Person A to have rooms 1 & 2, and Person B I want to have room 2, 3 & 4.

lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 7, 2017

Hi Matt! There aren't any room administrator controls right now, although you could work around that by making the rooms private. Then only invite those people to the rooms that are relevant to them. 

asj November 28, 2017

@lauren

Is there a way right now to remove team members? (What if I invited the wrong person for examble...)

lauren
Atlassian Team
November 28, 2017

Yes! You can remove people from private rooms as needed.

asj December 4, 2017

Thx! But I meant really if you can remove people from your team.? :D

lauren
Atlassian Team
December 7, 2017

Hi Ajun,

Yes, admins can remove people from their team Stride instance as needed. Thanks!

0 votes
Jan May 14, 2018

@lauren

Any Updates on this topic?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events