Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I send out a Stride meeting invitation link days before the meeting is due?

Deleted user May 21, 2018

I need to be able to send non-stride users a meeting link a few days before the meeting is due to start - how would I do this? Thanks

2 answers

1 vote
Kirubel Tesfaye
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 21, 2018

Hi @[deleted],

Currently Stride doesn't have the ability to send an invitation to a scheduled meeting in yet, but you can use the Stride Calendar Plugin for GCal and Outlook 365. These effectively do the same thing! Or you could check out the chrome extension 'Stride Meeting'.

And secondly stride doesn't have the ability to invite guest. As @lauren said  that will be coming mid this year. Still following up on that one.

Hope this helps

0 votes
Jessie July 16, 2018

@[deleted] - yes! 

1. Right now you can add the Stride Meetings Chrome Extension to your calendar and when you create a meeting, you can add a meeting link. 

Screen Shot 2018-07-16 at 10.35.21 AM.png

2. We are launching a whole new meetings experience in Stride very soon, which will allow you to have your own personal meeting link that you can share anytime.

Hope that helps!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events