Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why does it say "No incidents or maintenance related to this downtime."?

Peter Oh June 3, 2020

What needs to be done for the downtime bar to show the related incident instead of showing "No incidents or maintenance related to this downtime"?

We recently added new components to better reflect the downtime with past incidents on our StatusPage. While the days where the incidents happened are showing up as downtime (bars) for the different components, it doesn't show the related incident when I hovered over the downtime bar for the respective components.

Any thoughts?

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 5, 2020

Hi Peter,

Welcome to the Atlassian Community! I'm Nick from the Broadcom team (long-time Statuspage customer).

In order for 'related incidents' to be shown on the Uptime Showcase, you must select a component during the incident creation. If these are newly added components then you will not be able to add them to the previous incidents. You can modify the actual uptime avialability but not after-the-fact incidents.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,
Nick Coates
Product Owner - Service Status, Broadcom Inc

Peter Oh June 5, 2020

Hi Nick

Thanks for your reply, that makes sense.

-Peter

Kumar Venkataraman February 24, 2022

Looks like the related incident can be shown (only) for a manual incident creation. I have a component that is integrated with PagerDuty and I wonder if there is any way I can get any of the moustache tags to show up as a related incident (or as an annotation, for the bar).

Kumar

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events