Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Where do I find this "Opsgenie Statuspage Integration page"?

terry_soles October 15, 2021

I am trying to setup the connection between Opsgenie and Statuspage and I found some document that says "Go to Opsgenie Statuspage Integration page" but it doesn't tell me how to get to this page and I am not finding it.

Can someone tell me where to find this integration page?

1 answer

1 vote
Mykenna Cepek
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 15, 2021

I'm assuming you're referring to the StatusPage product integration.

Start in the "Settings" tab in Opsgenie, and click on "Configured Integrations" in the left sidebar. If Statuspage is listed there, click on it. You'll be in the desired page.

If Statuspage is not listed as an existing integration, then click on "Integration List" in the left sidebar. Search for "Statuspage" and click "Add" for that integration. Now you'll be on the desired page, configuring the new integration. The integration won't exist in Opsgenie until you complete the "Instructions to configure the webhook on Statuspage" on that page, and the configuration page itself including the "Save integration" button at the bottom.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events