Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Statuspage rendering problems with Chrome v78.0.3904.108 (Official Build) (64-bit)

LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2019

Since my Chrome updated itself to this version, I've been having rendering problems with Statuspage.  Most importantly, the left-hand menu options are sometimes not click-able.  And in the Components view, the content rendering seems to stop long before the list of components is complete, some are even cut of mid-line so that only the tops of the letters are showing.

Anyone else seeing this?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
LarryBrock
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
November 19, 2019

Seems I've solved the problem.  I had forgotten to clear the browser cache.  Doing so appears to have cleared up the odd behavior I was seeing.

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 19, 2019

Ah yes, the universally decried stale-cached-items problem. Thanks for posting the solution!

giphy.gif?cid=790b761150ab8bd1ea46e9548a3d7288824181da2e2b17c3&rid=giphy

Clear cache and reload - the "reboot your computer" of the web.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events