It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Statuspage can integrate SAML SSO with Azure?

Hello, 

Can I integrate Statuspage.io with SAML SSO in Azure AD? 

I have been testing an integration with statuspage.io and Azure SSO provider but whithout successful. 

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads Atlassian Team Dec 10, 2018

Hi Leandro,

Any SAML provider should work with Statuspage. We've got ADFS-specific documentation here - although Azure AD differs from ADFS in capabilities, they are setup the same on the Statuspage side and you can use these instructions if you need to configure Statuspage manually in Azure AD.

Better yet though - Statuspage is in the Azure AD app gallery so you can readily set it up on the Azure side.

Let me know if you have any issues using the Statuspage documentation and Azure AD gallery app, and we can go from there!

Cheers,
Daniel

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Statuspage

Try our new Incident Communication Template Generator

Your customers need to know when your software isn't working as expected - but knowing what to say or how to say it isn't always easy, especially in the heat of the moment. To help make incide...

362 views 0 6
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you