Status Page in another language

Renato Ítalo August 19, 2020

I have three operations, one in Brazil and another in Mexico and Colombia, currently the Status Page is launched only in Portuguese, but I wanted it to be in Spanish for them. However when trying to do this on the status page panel I would have to create another account with the templates, but the trigger would be manual, making the process more time-consuming and error-prone, I would like a more automated process to optimize time. There is the possibility to trigger a newsletter by clicking on a button and translating the newsletter with the help of a bot or a plugin. Someone from the community has had a similar experience, please ask for your help.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Dave Parrish _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 19, 2020

Hi @Renato Ítalo , it's Dave from the Statuspage product team. We have a beta integration with Localize that allows you to translate text on your status page into different languages. 

If you're interested, contact Statuspage support and we'll get you set up!

Renato Ítalo August 19, 2020

@Dave Parrish _Atlassian_ , 

Thank you very much for your help, I liked the solution presented, it is precisely in this format that we are interested, to avoid polluting the channel with too much text. I have a question: If I choose to do the translation myself, then there will be no cost for using this feature?

Best regards, 

Renato Ítalo 

Dave Parrish _Atlassian_
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 20, 2020

Hi @Renato Ítalo , that's correct, there's no cost for this feature, as long as you are on an eligible paid Statuspage plan.

Renato Ítalo August 20, 2020

@Dave Parrish _Atlassian_ ,

Thank you, I already sent by email to enable the beta version of Localize.

Thank you for your support!

Renato Ítalo 

Nick Coates
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 24, 2020

Hi @Renato Ítalo 

Just wanted to let you know that Broadcom has used the LocalizeJS plugin for some time and it works great. We have been able to override the translation where it's appeared incorrect via the LocalizeJS app. Hope this helps, just thought I'd share from a customer perspective :)

Thanks,
Nick

Renato Ítalo August 24, 2020

@Nick Coates ,

Thanks for the feedback. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events