Status Done is not regognized in Sprint closure

Mirian Albertoni May 12, 2020

There are some statuses in my project that we consider as concluded items for example: QA Done, Release to Homolog, Canceled and Done.

In all that cases JIRA not recognized it as concluded status when we try to close the sprint.

Jira shows the message: "issues were incomplete. Select where all the incomplete issues should be moved:..."

That problem reflects on Reports as Burndown graphic too.

How can I solve it?

2 answers

0 votes
Caroline McGowan November 29, 2021

Anyone else have an answer to this issue..?

0 votes
Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 12, 2020

Are all of these status in the last column of the board?

Mirian Albertoni May 13, 2020

Yes

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 13, 2020

Bother, that usually fixes it.

Next culprit though - do any of the issues have sub-tasks that are not landing in the last column of the board?

Mirian Albertoni May 14, 2020

There are no subtasks

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 14, 2020

Hmm.  Could you show us a view of the board?

Mirian Albertoni May 15, 2020

2020-05-15 (2).png2020-05-15 (3).png

Ricardo Muñoz April 29, 2021

Hi, Can somebody help us with this issue?. I have the same problem!..

Regards

Albertoni, Mirian February 16, 2022

I found the problem. The only column that is recognized as complete is the last column on the board. How we can see in the pictures, the last column was Blocked.... Doesn´t matter the configuration, the position of columns is the most important.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
February 16, 2022

Yep, as I suggested, your "done" column was not the last column on the board.  I'm not sure why you told us it was, when your screenshot shows it was not.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events