Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SSO for Statuspage with Atlassian Crowd Datacenter

Manfred Wernhardt June 14, 2020

I currently use Trial Versions of Atlassian Statuspage and Crowd Datacenter.

I have already connected Jira and Confluence to Crowd with SSO 2.0 but I am struggeling to get it working with Statuspage.

I have created a new Application in Crowd and copied the SSO URL and Certificate from Crowd into Statuspage and the ACS URL and Entity ID from Statuspage into Crowd and Enabled SSO in Crowd.

I am not sure which of the URL's I have to provide in Statuspage, but I've tried the "Single sign-on issuer" and "Identity provider single sign-on URL" from Crowd. Both did not work.

If I now login to crowd and open Statuspage I still won't get logged in there.

However when I tried changing my password once, it said I had to do it in my Identity Provider.

2020-06-15 08_58_37-Statuspage - Log in.png

I can't see anything odd in the configuration except the fact that statuspage doesn't take Application Passwords like Jira and Confluence. The other thing is that I get a warning in Crowd that the directory mappings in my application are set up different than in Crowd, but I can not see what's different or wrong.

If I follow the link it just shows me the Directory mappings for my crowd application, but I have no clue what I have to change in order to make it work.

2020-06-15 08_48_50-Atlassian Crowd - View application.png

Regards

Manfred

1 answer

0 votes
Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 21, 2021

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events