Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Remove users

Asher Francis May 12, 2020

Hi all

We have a Statuspage trial and by default, administrator and site admin groups had Statuspage "Product Access". However, admins won't necessarily need access to statuspage and we'll only have limited users able to create and manage incidents.

So I went into our Product Access page and removed administrators and site admins and just left myself in the group statuspage-users.

statuspageusergroups.PNG

However, when I go into statuspage, they're all still showing as users. This will obviously affect the pricing tier we're on so I want to remove them but there is no option to do so.

statuspagememberswrong.png

Any ideas?

Thanks

1 answer

0 votes
Zach
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 13, 2020

Hey Asher!

I work on the Statuspage support team, and would be happy to help with 

At the time of this writing, we have logic in place that a Site Admin within the associated Atlassian organization have access to the product, despite not being in the 'Statuspage' user group. 

I've reached out to our products team regarding this, and have attached this community post to a feature request to allow the limiting Statuspage access for Site Admins. 

I can't speak to when this change might be rolled out, but I will be sure to update this post should the be any updates.

Asher Francis May 14, 2020

Hi Keeb

Thanks for this update. Can you please confirm if this will go towards our Statuspage tier licensing? We only plan on getting the Startup plan which will allow up to 10 members but we don't want these spaces taken up by Site Admins who won't necessarily need access

Thanks

Asher

Zach
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 18, 2020

Hey Asher 

Right now, it would count towards your total allocations within Statuspage, but if you could put in a ticket with our support team we can certainly investigate if there could be an interim solution!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events