Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Parent Child Maintenance Windows

Chris Laughlin
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 7, 2024

We have a requirement to schedule a Maintenance Window that effects more than one time zone at different times of the day.  Is there a way to schedule a single Maintenance window for the entire duration with "child" Maintenance Windows that effect only the appropriate time zone?

1 answer

0 votes
Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 8, 2024

Hi Chris,

This is Jesse from the Statuspage support team. Welcome to the community. There is no way to schedule one parent maintenance that affects different timezones as children. The way I would approach this is to break my components up into different timezones and then create a maintenance for each timezone where the affected components are the ones for that specific timezone. Your page would have multiple scheduled maintenances but if you have component subscriptions (and a business tier plan to allow that), notifications would only be sent for that particular timezone subscriber.

This is the only thought for how to get close to what you're looking for. Hopefully, this is an alternative for you.

Regards,
Jesse

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events