cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not receiving Statuspage email notifications for certain apps

Zoe Castro
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 26, 2024

Hi there, I was sent here by Zapier Support who felt they could no longer troubleshoot my issue.

I suddenly stopped receiving Statuspage notification emails for Zapier and Fillout back in March. However, I continue to receive notifications for Airtable to this day. This is not an issue with my email account not being able to receive emails from noreply@statuspage.io.

As Zapier attempted to troubleshoot my issue, I did randomly receive an alert for a Zapier incident on June 7, but not for incidents on June 12 and 14. I haven't received an alert from Fillout since March 30 despite multiple incidents listed on their Statuspage since then.

This is super frustrating and I'd really love to figure out how I can reliably receive these alerts for all tools I'm subscribed to. Any help you can provide would be appreciated. Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Egor
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2024

Hey Zoe, 

Thanks for reaching out to Atlassian Community. 

We can help you for sure, could you please raise a ticket with us using the following link? https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/ 

With a ticket, we can see your email address and check the logs for your user to find out why you're not getting notifications. 

Best Regards,
Egor

Zoe Castro
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
June 28, 2024

Done, thank you Egor!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events