Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

New component has no subscribers

Hi

I needed to add a new component for an incident but noticed that the subscribers were not auto-subscribed to it? I am sure that previously when a new component was added it was automatically ticked on the subscribers list? 

As it was quite a pressing issue I had to modify a previous component that we had hardly used instead which isn't ideal. 

To add a new component in future would I have to export the subscribers and bulk upload them back in with the added component code?

Thanks,

Sophie

2 answers

It's not the most user friendly option, but you could export all your contacts, edit the contact subscriptions in Excel, and then import the contacts again.

Note that you can also set a value in the import sheet to determine if all your subscribers are notified of the new subscriptions or not.

Thanks, This is the way I've been doing it. Was hoping for a simpler option!

How do we bump this?  Can there be an option added for subscribers to choose whether they're added to newly created components?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Statuspage

New feature: Slack notifications for Statuspage

We're excited to announce the release of a long-requested feature on Statuspage. Now visitors to your status page can subscribe to get notified in Slack when you report an incident or maintenance. Th...

1,973 views 5 18
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you