Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

JIRA status page component Automation

Abhishek Govani March 10, 2022

Hello Team,

I would like to modify the component Automation monitoring so that if the email contains the word "Triggered" it should take it as "down" and if the email contain word  "Recovered" it should take it as up and make the component Operational. 

Thanks,

Abhishek Govani

1 answer

1 vote
Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 14, 2022

Hi @Abhishek Govani ,

This is Darryl. I am here to help. 

May I confirm with you that this inquiry is regarding the Email Automation for Component or the Jira Software integration?

The Email Automation for Component feature can only accept the predefined format in the Email Subject (such as "DOWN" & "UP") for updating the components as described here. It doesn't work in the way you described.

The Jira Software integration is only for keeping your team in sync during an incident, making updates, and surfacing real-time Statuspage communications in Jira to improve time to communication and shared understanding. It doesn't work in the way you described either.

If you want to, I can help you file a feature request, but please let us know which feature you are referring to.

Thanks.

Kind regards,
Darryl Lee
Support Engineer, Atlassian

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events