It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Is there a way of updating the default of "Send notifications" on the postmortems to unticked?

Some incidents require further analysis for root cause and we don't always have the postmortems ready until some time after the event. We don't necessarily want to send a notification if a post-mortem has been updated a couple of weeks after the incident has closed.

As the default for sending notifications is ticked our engineers can sometimes miss it and emails are sent.

Is there a way to change the default?

Thanks!

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

Hi Sophie,

I actually raised this with Atlassian (STSPG-5544) some time ago but when I had my monthly meetings with Jake our CSM there was no movement.

Perhaps the Statuspage team could add you to the ticket as another customer who requires this? Will help push this up to the product managers!

Thanks,
Nick (Broadcom)

I've gone ahead and updated our internal feature request and shared this with the product team. 

Like Sophie Reynolds likes this
Like Jake_Bartlett likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Statuspage

Try our new Incident Communication Template Generator

Your customers need to know when your software isn't working as expected - but knowing what to say or how to say it isn't always easy, especially in the heat of the moment. To help make incide...

1,036 views 0 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you