Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integration of Opsgenie alerts to statuspage

Vaibhav V February 23, 2023

Hi Team,

I have configured a status page which contains few sites that show the site down time and response time and have integrated opsgenie to it such that , when the site is down it sends an alert.
The use case here is : I want an automated incident to be created when the site is down or when there is any major outage , could you please let me know if we can achieve this through opsgenie integration to Status page, right now the we are creating incidents manually , any inputs would be helpful please..

Regards,
Vaibhav

1 answer

1 vote
Mubeen Mohammed
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 26, 2023

Hello @Vaibhav V 

Thank you for contacting the Atlassian community. This is Mubeen.

Yes, there is a direct integration option available between Opsgenie-Statuspage that will allow you to create an incident in Atlassian Statuspage if an Opsgenie action is mapped to create an incident or create an incident and update the components'/incident's statuses according to tags Atlassian Statuspage action.

Here is the detailed document explaining What Opsgenie offers to the Statuspage users and how to configure it. 

I hope the information provided is helpful.

Regards

Mubeen Mohammed

Cloud Support Engineer

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PRODUCT PLAN
FREE
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events