How to build a status page with multiple tabs or link to another status page

Venkat July 7, 2021

Hi Team,

I am trying to build a status page for multiple products and wanted to show the status of each of the product in a single page and different tabs or provide a link for a status page from another status page. From the documentation, i am not able to find out a way to achieve this.

Can you help on how to achieve this.

Thanks in advance.

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Jesse Klein
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 9, 2021

Hello Venkat,

This is Jesse from the Statuspage support team here. Thanks for the question! If I understand correctly, the ask is that you are trying to add a link on your Statuspage that can take you to another Statuspage. If that's the case, then the only real solution I could see would be to utilize custom HTML as we do not have a built in way to link to another Statuspage. I would take a look at this article that talks a bit about custom HTML: https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/use-custom-html-on-a-status-page/

Since it's custom code, there are many ways to go about accomplishing this so we wouldn't be able to provide any code suggestions here but I think that would be what is needed to accomplish what you are asking. Please note that custom HTML requires a public business or private growth plan. Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions.

Regards,

Jesse

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events