Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I use IFRAME to embed the whole status page and make a disco bot

KeepChat Happy July 14, 2023

I want to embed my WHOLE status page with IFRAME. How would I use IFRAME to embed the whole status page? I want to know just so I can make a page of my discord bots website with the whole status page for people to interact with and see it.

I was going to use an iframe from a service I already use on it but I did not know if I could.

I also want to make a disco bot that would send an embed to a server when the page gets updated. Please disco.js lol

Can someone help me? I would at least like code that I can edit to what I need.

1 answer

1 vote
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 15, 2023

@KeepChat Happy you can embed your statuspage into another webpage by using Status Embed. You can access this tool by navigating to your status page settings from the admin.atlassian.com console and selecting status embed. 

Alternatively you can just paste the URL of your status page into any iFrame and set the correct size for your page. 

KeepChat Happy July 16, 2023

Ok thanks! Do you know how to make a bot send a message with discord js when there is a update on my status page?

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 18, 2023

Sorry, that’s beyond the scope of my knowledge and expertise. 

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events