Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I change the Incident History of status page?

Adamantia Leivada January 10, 2022

How can I change the Incident History of status page, i.e. change history to Jan 2021 instead of May 2018?

I can change the display of each component but not this specific range on the Incident History.

Would CSS editing work? 

history.png

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Robert
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 12, 2022

Hi @Adamantia Leivada ! 

While there's no explicit setting you can use to change this, there is some flexibility in the custom HTML/JS path you mentioned. 

For example, you can completely remove the link to /history from your main Statuspage using this snippet: 

https://support.atlassian.com/statuspage/docs/css-and-javascript-snippets-for-customizations/#Remove-the-link-to-the--quot--history-quot--page

Another option would be to use a custom JS snippet to remove the date range selector from the /history page. This won't change the default 3-month visibility there but will make it so users can't select older time ranges on the page:

2022-01-12_12-29-17 (5).jpg

The snippet I used was modified from our sample customizations repository:

<script>
$(function() {
$('.pagination-container').remove();
});
</script>

While I don't think this is the exact end result you are looking for, hopefully it helps point you in the right direction for customizing your own page!

Adamantia Leivada January 19, 2022

Thank you Robert. Would it be possible to confirm if I can apply this solution under the Start up plan?

Robert
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 24, 2022

Hi @Adamantia Leivada !

This option would require the custom HTML/JS feature, which is only available on Business or Enterprise plans.

Suggest an answer

DEPLOYMENT TYPE
CLOUD
PERMISSIONS LEVEL
Site Admin
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events