Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling the pain of 'I did not get the StatusPage SMS message'.

David Baxter February 10, 2020

Had just gone through a serious internal outage and heard from several leaders that they did not get the StatusPage sms/text message.  They are subscribed but have no way to send them a log showing that it was sent to them.  We have this on Everbridge occasionally and then pull the log and show them the confirmation send.  Is there anything on StatusPage so I can eliminate this time wasting exercise.  This would also be beneficial in the post mortem discussion.

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Jake Bartlett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2020

Hi David, we don't currently show logs for email or sms notifications however this is something we've put a good amount of thought into in the past. We do have this in our backlog although it's not currently prioritized. I definitely agree this would be valuable. You use Statuspage to send notifications - having full visibility into those notifications and knowing they were sent (or not) is important. 

For now, I'd suggest opening up a support ticket and asking our support team to look into this. Please provide phone numbers which did not receive the notification + page name/id + the incident which trigged the notifications. Once our support team has that information, they should be able to dig through our logs and determine what happened.

Philippe YOU KIM _Ingenico Partner_
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 14, 2020

Hi,

I've got same issue yesterday with Email and SMS, nothing were sent to audience (more than 1000 customers). 

I've created a ticket (SPSP-9432) from 'help /contact ' within StatusPage but it looks like the site is not working anymore.

Jake Bartlett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 14, 2020

Hi Philippe, I see our support team has been in touch to begin troubleshooting this problem. We'll get to the bottom of it! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events