Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feature comparison between Statuspage and splunk

Deepankar Barua
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 26, 2020

Hi,

My organisation is using Splunk to perform health monitoring. I am reviewing the Statuspage tool and wanted to understand feature wise how is Statuspage better than Splunk as I understand splunk can also be customised to provide similar dashboard. What would be the benefit to add Splunk in the organisation who is already using monitoring and alerting tools like Splunk. 

1 answer

1 vote
Zach
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 1, 2020

Hey there! 

It might be best to step back to view both products, their uses, and where they each excel. Splunk is a fantastic tool for digesting data, viewing logs, etc. The closest thing Statuspage may come to intersecting with Splunk in terms of functionality would be System Metrics but these would be more of a tool to show your customers data at a glance (e.g. API response times or Server latency). 

Where Splunk is a fantastic tool for aggregating logs, creating dashboard, and querying data - Statuspages purpose is to help communicate with your customers, and build trust through transparency. We have a fantastic getting started guide here that could help with understanding the use of Statuspage, and if it would add value to your team/organization. 

Hopefully this helps! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events