Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do you have to be on a specific type of account to have Audience Specific Groups or Members?

Danny Warburton June 9, 2020

I can;t see how to add Audience specific groups or members and I'm not sure its available under my current account limits.

I'd like to be able to set up users but not have them auto subscribed to any groups.  I want them to add themselves and push them to be self sufficient in this and thought Audience specificity would be the way to go

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Zach
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2020

Hey there Danny

Audience Specific page access groups, and page access users, are only going to be available on an Audience Specific plan type. You can also create an Audience Specific trial page any time you'd like if you want to test out the functionality offered for that specific page type. 

If you're wanting for your page users to only have access to certain components, then an Audience specific page could very well be what you're looking for! Page Access users can be created by admins in the management portal, using a CSV importer, or via the API. They will receive an email notification inviting them to create a password. Once in the page they can then select the 'subscribe to updates' button to modify their subscription. 

Let me know if this is along the lines of whaty ou are looking for! 

Cheers 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events