Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot create atlassian site to migrate statuspage account

panderson_ussoccer_org September 14, 2020

In the screenshot below,  no matter what I type in the "site name" field, clicking "continue" does nothing. The continue button does turn blue, but nothing happens when I click it. How can I proceed?

Screen Shot 2020-09-14 at 12.48.37 PM.png

1 answer

0 votes
Zach
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2020

Hey Panderson! 

I believe I have a support ticket with you covering exactly this, but we've found a couple issues that are preventing some invited Statuspage organizations from being able to progress with the migration to Atlassian. 

We're currently reporting progress in the form of an incident on our Statuspage here

Once more information is available we'll be sure to update the incident with what we find. Thanks again for bringing this to our attention! We're working hard to make the migration possible for your Statuspage organization as soon as possible. 

Zach
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 16, 2020

Following up on this - we've rolled out a fix that looks to have resolve the issue. 

If any other customers happen to retry, and are still unable to process with the migration - please reach out to our support team over at support.atlassian.com! 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events