Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can I bulk add subscribers to a new group in my audience specific Statuspage?

Paul Hodkinson
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 22, 2020

Hi,

I'm familiar with importing new subscribers to Statuspage using csv imports and now have hundreds assigned to various groups. 

I want to add a new group and assign about 300 users to that group, in addition to groups that they are already members of. Has anyone got experience of doing this in bulk - can it be done? An apparent recurrence of an import issue that came up a couple of weeks ago after patching is hampering my ability to test.

Thanks in advance,

Paul.

1 answer

0 votes
Zach
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 15, 2020

Hey Paul, 

I know that you and I had a discussion around this very subject in a support ticket - but I figured I would surface that same information here for anyone that might be curious. 

Right now, the CSV importer does not have the ability to edit existing Page Access Users. In order to do that one will need to either use the available endpoints documented on developer.statuspage.io, or using the management portal UI. That all being said, please do feel free to reach out to our support team if you'd like the update functionality added to the existing CSV importer feature! The more people reach out the more our product management team is able to see the demand for the proposed functionality. 

Eric Darsey
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 26, 2021

Hi Zach,

Is there an update to this answer?

When I try to use the developer API to update an existing page-access-user via https://developer.statuspage.io/#operation/patchPagesPageIdPageAccessUsersPageAccessUserId, I receive a 500 error.

I know that this can be done manually through the gui, but that is time-consuming to do with 100s of users.

Do you have some insight here?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events