• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Can I bulk add subscribers to a new group in my audience specific Statuspage?

Hi,

I'm familiar with importing new subscribers to Statuspage using csv imports and now have hundreds assigned to various groups. 

I want to add a new group and assign about 300 users to that group, in addition to groups that they are already members of. Has anyone got experience of doing this in bulk - can it be done? An apparent recurrence of an import issue that came up a couple of weeks ago after patching is hampering my ability to test.

Thanks in advance,

Paul.

1 answer

0 votes
Zach Atlassian Team Jun 15, 2020

Hey Paul, 

I know that you and I had a discussion around this very subject in a support ticket - but I figured I would surface that same information here for anyone that might be curious. 

Right now, the CSV importer does not have the ability to edit existing Page Access Users. In order to do that one will need to either use the available endpoints documented on developer.statuspage.io, or using the management portal UI. That all being said, please do feel free to reach out to our support team if you'd like the update functionality added to the existing CSV importer feature! The more people reach out the more our product management team is able to see the demand for the proposed functionality. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Statuspage

New feature: Slack notifications for Statuspage

We're excited to announce the release of a long-requested feature on Statuspage. Now visitors to your status page can subscribe to get notified in Slack when you report an incident or maintenance. Th...

883 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you