Atlassian sites say "We are currently experiencing difficulties." but status page says no problems

John Price
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2014

Has anyone else experienced this? Pretty frequently I cannot get to the Atlassian Confluence documentation for their apps and get the error message above. But the http://status.atlassian.com/always says All Systems Operational, and zero Past Incidents.

I'm in the US (East Coast) and a tracert to confluence.atlassian.comshows no problems.

4 answers

0 votes
BlackKiteTechnology March 20, 2014

@Typoheads- Does anyone at Atlassian actually read these pages? I've tried tweeting to them but no response there either.

Nic Brough -Adaptavist-
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 20, 2014

Yes and no - this is a user community. Atlassian are here, and they do read stuff, and they do post. But there's nothing formal to say they have to respond to anything here at all. They often do, but they don't have to.

I know they do see stuff being talked about here and take it into their internal discussions as well, but again, it's totally informal.

I'd raise an issue with them at jira.atlassian.com- that way you'll at least get some response, even if it's just an apology

0 votes
BlackKiteTechnology March 17, 2014

I am having the exact same problem and I am based in London. I am evaluating their products and it is really starting to annoy me that I cannot access their documentation.

0 votes
Thomas March 13, 2014

This has been the issue the past week. I've tried opening a release note page from a previous version and it took me over 50 reloads to actually load the whole page as it should look like, and all the images are loaded.

This is becoming really annoying if you are looking for some info on the site.

If this is the way they are promoting their own product on the market and the provide info for future customers, good luck with gaining new ones.

0 votes
btokarchuk March 13, 2014

I have the exact same problem and am on the west coast (SF Bay Area). This problem has been going on for weeks and I finally decided to come and see if there was anything on this site about it.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events