Support email address being disabled January 1, 2020

How do I contact Statuspage product support?

If you require support from Statuspage you can contact the product support team by using our easy-to-use web contact form. When you visit our support site and select Request Help Here you will be directed to a web form for contacting the Statuspage Product Support team.

Please note that you will need to sign in with your Atlassian account, which is separate from your Statuspage account. If you do not have an Atlasssian account, you may sign up for one here. We aim to merge Statuspage and Atlassian accounts in 2020.

Why isn't there a direct support email listed for product support?

Our product support team uses a contact form instead of email in order to provide our customers the most secure and effective support experience possible. A contact form provides the following benefits to customers:

• Provides the support engineer the necessary details to solve your problem quicker (e.g. customer URL).

• More accurate routing to get your ticket to the correct support engineer.

• Support history is available for customers that want to see their previously submitted support tickets.

• Email is considered an ‘unauthenticated’ channel and is hard to validate who a user is with the level of certainty we can get with an authenticated contact form. Email is more risky because it opens up the potential to spoofing.

• More secure file transfer between customers and support.

I found a support email online—can I use this email to contact you?

Any old support email addresses you may find (e.g. hi@statuspage.io) will have an automatic reply directing you to our contact form.

What if I can't log in to my Atlassian account?

If you are unable to log in to your Atlassian account, you can still contact the team via our unauthenticated contact form. Select ‘request help’ here and you will find an unauthenticated contact form for users that are unable to log in.

5 comments

Tapasa Kumar Mohapatra December 16, 2019

The delay in getting a response when submitted via contact us is significant and mostly unacceptable.

Imagine 12hr delay in multiple instances I raised

John Jaquette
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 13, 2020

Hi Tapasa,

I sent you an email to follow up on this and get some feedback from you.

-- John

-- Statuspage Support

Richard Bernleithner February 11, 2020

The  "email us" link on https://www.statuspage.io/ still points to hi@statuspage.io

How do we contact  the statuspage sales team (Dogwood) ?

This has got to be the worst vendor experience in terms of trying to decipher who handles invoicing.

Jake Bartlett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
February 11, 2020

Hi @Richwe see you opened a ticket, and thanks for pointing out that email link - we'll get that removed!

Like Richard Bernleithner likes this
Alicia_Peebles July 8, 2020

Is there an easier way to speak with someone at Statuspage.io?  We have an open ticket since the beginning of June that is still unresolved and want to resolve it ASAP.  We have tried commenting on the ticket several times.  Is it possible for someone to reach out to me?

Comment

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events