Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Let's Talk Startups: Navigating the Entrepreneurial Journey Together

Sweta Upadhyay April 23, 2024

Hey everyone,

I'm excited to join this group and dive into discussions about startups, entrepreneurship, and innovation! My name is Sweta Upadhyay and I'm passionate about all things related to startups and building businesses from the ground up.

I believe that the startup journey is not just about building a company, but also about fostering a community of like-minded individuals who can support and learn from each other. Whether you're a seasoned entrepreneur or just starting out, I'm here to engage in meaningful discussions, exchange ideas, and provide support wherever I can.

I'm looking forward to connecting with all of you and learning from your experiences as well. Feel free to introduce yourselves and share what you're currently working on or any challenges you're facing. Let's inspire and empower each other on our entrepreneurial journeys!

Cheers,
Sweta

2 comments

Comment

Julie Pinto
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 23, 2024

Love this so much!! Welcome @Sweta Upadhyay !

Like Sweta Upadhyay likes this
Sweta Upadhyay April 23, 2024

@Julie Pinto Thank you :)

Annie Lu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 24, 2024

Thanks for sharing @Sweta Upadhyay ! Totally agree that community is so important for founders - running a startup can be such a lonely journey and we hope this space can help foster that sense of community :) 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events