Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi! I'm Annie from Atlassian for Startups 🦄

:wave: Hi Startups Community,

My name is Annie Lu, Product Marketing Manager working with @Philip Braddock (see his intro post here) on Atlassian for Startups ðŸš€

Some of you might have seen me active on the DevOps Group previously, and I’m excited to introduce myself here and can’t wait to share how Atlassian tools can help you build and scale your startups.

My connection with startups started before Atlassian, when I was a co-founder of a early-stage startup called Sahara Cloud, working on a virtual hardware development platform to empower developers build and scale hardware products more efficiently in the cloud. My small but mighty team used Atlassian tools daily when running our startup - using Jira as the backbone of our engineering work and Trello to run our weekly retro for our fully remote team.

Running a startup is challenging, and I know from experience that using the right tools can help the team get sh$t done faster when every hour counts. That’s why I’m so excited that we are launching Atlassian for Startups to help teams get started on Atlassian tools without the big upfront costs. If you’re interested in the program, check out this page to sign up today and join the waitlist!

If you are already using Atlassian, what are some of the Atlassian tools your startup team can’t live without? We'd love to hear the behind the scenes of your startup!

Movie gif. A newly hatched baby Private from Penguins of Madagascar, still wearing the top of his eggshell on his head, gives us a friendly wave.

4 comments

Comment

Philip Braddock
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 22, 2024

@Annie Lu , you rock!!! 🤩

Like • Annie Lu likes this
Steven Osborn
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 31, 2024

Hi @Annie Lu 

I'm the CTO for Casemark AI, Inc who very recent raised our series A with Gradient ventures.

We're currently evaluating our project management software and trying to decide if we double down on our current solution or if we should spend the time migrating to Jira. 

This program has the potential to put that conversation to bed for us, but it's unclear if you guys have even officially launched it yet?  If so what does the current wait-list look like?

Like • # people like this
Annie Lu
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 31, 2024

@Steven Osborn Congrats on your Series A funding! Excited that you're considering Jira and the Atlassian for Startups program. We are formally launching very soon and I recommend you to re-check atlassian.com/startups late next week (week of 2 June) or early the week after (week of 9 June) when the application link will be open. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis. Let us know if you have additional questions!

Like • Steven Osborn likes this
Steven Osborn
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 31, 2024

If we qualify for the program can we apply the credits to an existing account or will it require a new account?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events