Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

request a sourcetree version for Mac OS 10.13.6

Fion Chan December 12, 2019

Dear Sirs,

As subject ,  where can I download a sourcetree available for Mac 10.13.6 which is for a macbook pro.

Thanks

Fion

1 answer

0 votes
Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
December 12, 2019

Hi Fion, welcome to the Atlassian Community!

The full list of Sourcetree versions available for download is here: https://www.sourcetreeapp.com/download-archives

In the upper right corner of that screen, you'll see a blue "Download free" button which will get you the most recent version. I believe even the most recent 4.x release should run on MacOS 10.13. Previous versions of Sourcetree are all listed on that page too.

Cheers,
Daniel

Liane Walker June 29, 2020

Hi, 3.21 on the Archives List is the highest you can go with OSX 10.13.6 - v4 (on that page) requires OSX10.14 per the release notes

It does seem to actually download SourceTree 4 though, which is a bit confusing.

Rudolf Las July 30, 2020

I also can confirm such issue, MacOS 10.13.6. will not allow to install ST v4.0 - because it requires OSX 10.14 :(.  no info logs just well known   console output 

AEGetDescData of non-desc type 'reco' not a good idea

Any hint how to proceed without upgrade to OSX 10.14?

it is blocker on OSX 10.13.6

Daniel Eads
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 4, 2020

Sourcetree 3.2.1 should be supported on macOS 10.13 and is available from the download archives page. If for some reason you're not able to access all the versions on the archive page, here's a direct link to that version.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events