Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Windows SourceTree version showing error 'Content-Type' is an unexpected Token

abhishek_abc
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 15, 2014

I am trying to install SourceTree windows version in my WIN 7. It was working fine suddenly now its failing to do any operation and for anything is says-

"Content-Type is an unexpected token The expected token is '"' or '"'. Line 2 , position 18".

Attached the screen shot

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 21, 2014

Check to make sure you have Git installed and referenced. Tools > Options > Git.

0 votes
abhishek_abc
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
July 21, 2014

attached screenshot. As soon as I click on "Clone in source Tree" , even trying to add the repository as well fails in SourceTree, always same exception it throws.

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 20, 2014

A screenshot of the error would give us a better context of when/where the error is occurring.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events