Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable To Connect The Remote Origin

Venkat Kondura April 5, 2022

It's keep on asking me to enter the password even i enter the correct password i updated my password several times but source tree is keep on asking me to provide the password.

I am failing to pull the master.

bitbucket.JPG

3 answers

0 votes
Thomas Mehlan April 8, 2022

I had the same issue using a company internal Bitbucket server. Connecting with the browser worked, connecting with SourceTree showed the logon dialog from above, but it didn't accept the password.

I had to remove the "...\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\passwd" file and restart SourceTree. The logon dialog above came again and still didn't work. But when I canceled the dialog, a much smaller logon dialog appeared and this one accepted the password.

Windows platform, server access is managed by Windows logon.

0 votes
Venkat Kondura April 6, 2022

@S2015  clear/remove all source tree , bitbucket passwords from your local machine which are in User Accounts/ Credential Manager and remove source tree data from LocalAppdata/Atlassian/SourceTree

0 votes
S2015 April 5, 2022

I too am facing this problem. SourceTree Mac Client is not able to pull in from remote bitbucket source even with new App Password. Need an urgent fix for this. I am using the latest client

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events