Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sourcetree registration issues

mecote
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
August 28, 2018

Hi, 

I've created an Sourcetree account and I am unable to download the verification app. I got the following message when I signed in "The requested resource could not be found". In addition, I am unable to complete my registration. It doesn't allow me to go further than the 3rd step. 

Seems like there is something wrong with my account. 

How can I complete my registration?

Thank you!!

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 28, 2018

Hi Marie-Eve, welcome to the Community! 

There's no such thing as a Sourcetree account, so I'll assume you created an Atlassian account which is required for registering the product (please correct me if I'm wrong 🙂). 

You said you're unable to complete the registration, what happened? Did you get any error message? If you're using Windows, please make sure that Internet Explorer is updated to the latest version, as Sourcetree relies on it for the authentication steps.

Also, please try to log in to my.atlassian.com using the browser directly and let us know if you encounter any issues. If you do, send us a screenshot.

Lastly, I'm not sure what you mean by the verification app, can you clarify a bit more about this part?

Kind regards!

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events