Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SourceTree painfully slow

Viewing page 2 of 2

34 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
fcorreia February 11, 2013

Ok, great. I'll use it for a while and report back the results.

0 votes
KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2013

Yup, your settings are stored elsewhere so it won't be a problem.

0 votes

Hi. Like I said, I was also seeing this with 1.5.7 (I remember upgrading to 1.5.7.1 hoping that it would solve the issue). Do you know what is the version number before that?

0 votes

Thanks. Do you think I will have any trouble installing this version after having used a 1.5.7.1? E.g., will it keep my repository bookmarks?

0 votes
KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 11, 2013
0 votes
KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 11, 2013

It's worth a shot if you can reproduce it, that'll really help us narrow it down if that's the case. Here's the link: http://downloads.atlassian.com/software/sourcetree/SourceTree_1.5.7.dmg

Thanks very much

0 votes
fcorreia February 10, 2013

Hi.

It's a 2.3GHz Core i5 Macbook Pro. 8GB of RAM. And I currently have around 95GB free disk space.

I do have a few repositories. 17, to be more specific. 16 git and 1 mercurial.

This might have started with a ST update, but I can't say for sure. I can try using a version older than 1.5.7 if you still have them for download.

0 votes
KieranA
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 10, 2013

Hi Filipe,

Have you got any further details about your system? For example, CPU/memory/free hard disk space etc. Sometimes this is a clue for us to figure out what's going on. Also, do you have a lot of repositories in your bookmarks?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events