Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SourceTree authority window is empty on installation

nemeosysdev September 21, 2017

I'm trying to install SourceTree (ver. 2.3.1.0), and on step "Atlassian account" I click "Use existing Atlassian account" and get empty authority window. OS - Windows 10 Enterprise (ver. 10.0.10240) with Russian UI

image.png

1 answer

0 votes
Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 21, 2017

Try this, open Internet Explorer (that is the browser used to display the login page for your Atlassian account), go to the Advanced options tab, click on Reset your Internet Explorer Settings and check Delete personal settings, that should fix it.

nemeosysdev September 22, 2017

Thank you, but... Unfortunately, no. I've tried this, and it doesn't work. I also tried to set up different settings in Internet options, like SSL, but it still doesn't work.

Any another suggestions?

Mikael Sandberg
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 22, 2017

Checkout this thread, https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Sourcetree-questions/Can-t-login-during-Install-Windows-7-on-corporate-environment/qaq-p/636213/jump-to/first-unread-message

The issue is with IE, so if you can access my.atlassian.com from IE you should be able to do it during SourceTree install.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events