Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SourceTree 2.0 with multiple local repos for same remote repo

Alan Bridgewater
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
May 15, 2017

With SourceTree 1.9, I could see all of my local repos in the left-most pane, which included the path.  Now, I only see the repo name in the tabs at the top, and I don't see any local paths.

I prefer to have multiple local repos for the same remote repo, so that I can have multiple source editors open at the same time.  I can't just swap branches - the tools don't work that well to swap on demand.

So how can I get the path included in the tab name?  Ideally I can just edit the tab name to replace it with my own description.  I don't need the full path.

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
May 16, 2017

Hi Alan!

We have a couple of feature requests that might interest you. The first one is to show the directory name in the tab itself and can be found at SRCTREEWIN-5785.

The second one is to allow you to see the full name of a tab in a tooltip when you hover over it, can be found at SRCTREEWIN-6084. You can vote for them, watch them, or add a comment if you'd like to add something else. 

Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with :)

Cheers,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events