Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Show sidebar by default

Roy Teeuwen July 11, 2016

The sidebar in source tree used to show by default, but now when i open a repository, I have to go to View > Show sidebar. I recently updated to the macOS Sierra beta, maybe this could be the cause but I am not sure of it, it would be strange that it is related. Anyone have any idea's on how to make it default shown?

1 answer

0 votes
QwazyWabbit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2016

SourceTree remembers the view it was showing when it was closed. Select show sidebar, then close the application. It will show the sidebar upon opening again. This would appear to affect all sessions and repository views.

Roy Teeuwen July 11, 2016

Well, for me it doesn't remember wink else I wouldn't be asking haha. So maybe it's a bug related to macOS Sierra after all

QwazyWabbit
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 11, 2016

There must be only one instance of SourceTree active when you close the application. Make sure there are no minimized sessions open. As for Sierra -- welcome to the bleeding edge.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events