Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Settings->Advance settings->Automatically refresh cannot be removed

Luc Roy June 17, 2022

Because of higher security measures at our company, my computer is locked after bad passwords are entered.

1- I cannot figure out how to remove the bad password.  removing the password file in sourcetree and removing the credential from windows does not seem to work. 

sourcetree seems to trying to repeatedly enter the password every 10 seconds in cycles of 5 to 10 minutes.

2- I found a menu item that should disable this feature "Settings->Advance settings->Automatically refresh" but each time I remove the check mark, it comes back.

1 answer

0 votes
Shivam Naik
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2022

Hi @Luc Roy ,

Just wanted to confirm since this is the Statuspage Product Community section, are you having issues logging into Statuspage, or is this regarding another login portal? The second step you mentioned does not sound like something within the Product.

Please let us know!

Luc Roy June 21, 2022

This is within the sourcetree product.

Shivam Naik
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 21, 2022

Hi @Luc Roy ,

I would recommend creating a Support request here https://support.atlassian.com/sourcetree/, that will get you direct assistance with the product.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events