Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Repos from workspace I am a member of are not listed in remote repos

deriquez March 7, 2022

Before I had to update to the new App password when I would go to the Remote tab all the repos from a workspace I am an admin member of would be listed. Now it only shows repos that are in my personal workspace.

Is there a way to access other workspaces or change which workspace you are viewing in the remote ares of sourcetree?

4 answers

1 vote
franmglez92 March 15, 2022

The same issue with MacOS version here.

franmglez92 March 15, 2022

I tested also with previous versions and the problem persists, so I think it should be related to the Bitbucket connection.

Like # people like this
Mike Overmeijer March 16, 2022

Maybe something to do with migration from https to ssh?

Like # people like this
1 vote
Mike Overmeijer March 9, 2022

I'm having the same issue with the MacOS version of Sourcetree. The Windows version doesn't seem to have this issue.

deriquez March 10, 2022

Yes, I should have specified I am using the MacOS Version. I also had to wipe it and reinstall it 3 or 4 times to get it to stop pestering me with password and keychain pop ups.

Like Aurelien Essig likes this
0 votes
deriquez April 7, 2022

Anyone able to get this working? I can still only see repos in personal workspace and none from workspace which I am an admin member of. I have been cloning from URL which works but it was so much nicer to be able to see and clone all my remote repos directly in sourcetree.

franmglez92 April 8, 2022

Still not working on the latest version 4.1.7 released on April 6th.

0 votes
Aurelien Essig March 13, 2022

I have the exact same issue, and can't figure out how to change app permissions

Mike Overmeijer March 14, 2022

Im the admin of all the repositories within my company and have all the rights, but still with Sourcetree installed on a Mac, I only see my personal repo. So it might not be user rights.

Like # people like this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events