Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest Sourcetree update is terrible

Viewing page 4 of 4

81 answers

0 votes
Deleted user February 18, 2016

IMO the new UI is great and I love it. All the other issues are valid for me as well

0 votes
David Price February 17, 2016

Git Flow button missing

Staging more than a few files seems to hang the program

Takes longer to load

In General, worse

0 votes
Sahil B February 17, 2016

I was prompted to download/install the latest version, and when I did, I get the message that the current version is incompatible with OSX 10.9.5.

1. it is odd that before prompting or installing, it does not notify the user.
  2. where can I download the older version from ? 

0 votes
David Oldis February 17, 2016

I'd also like to add that branch names are now only limited to about 15 characters.  On our projects we use numeric identifiers along with a small description as the branch name.  Now we get to about 15 characters then '...' at the end.  Pretty annoying.

0 votes
Todd Seiler February 17, 2016

Can no longer stage and unstage hunks or revert hunks or lines. The buttons are missing. Windows.

Forced to log into Atlassian through source tree. I don't see the point of this. The license thing was already a hassle even though it's free. This has always been a pain for me.

Sean Hammon February 17, 2016

If you have long lines, you'll have to scroll right to see the buttons. A royal pain.

0 votes
Anderson Fachini February 17, 2016

@Edwin Lunandy I had a similar problem: the program seemed to not open. I amost tried to restart my computer when I noticed a pop-up window of sorcetree that I could not identify was open, that was preventing the program to open.

populationtwo February 17, 2016

I had to downgrade it to 1.7 to make it work. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events