I'm upgraded my Mac to version of Sourcetree 4.0.
In the upgrade a bunch of things are broken:
- German Localisation for remote accounts
- migrating existing access tokens for remote accounts
- unclear error messages for error dialogs appearing due to broken remote account migrations
- removing and re-adding does not work if multiple remotes are broken
- re-adding a remote require quit and relaunch of Sourcetree.
I don't think a forum is the right place to discuss these issues. Is there am issue tracker available?
Welcome to the Community!
If you are looking to post an issue you have discovered in the latest version of SourceTree, I believe what you are looking for is this: https://jira.atlassian.com/projects/SRCTREE/issues
I hope that helps!
A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows. The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event