Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Problem

eneskoroglu April 15, 2016

When i try to install i got a message (Could not access network location Atlassian\SourceTree.) and can not install application.

5 answers

0 votes
eneskoroglu April 22, 2016

Any solution?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2016

Hi Enes, 

Unfortunately, I don't have any other possible solutions.  

I suggest at this point that you contact Atlassian support directly:

Atlassian Support

They'll likely be able to help you further!

0 votes
eneskoroglu April 19, 2016

Screen Shot 04-19-16 at 04.17 PM.PNG

0 votes
eneskoroglu April 18, 2016

Any idea?

Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2016

Hmmmm...  Do you have .NET 4.5 installed on your system?  That's a requirement for SourceTree, and can cause all sorts of installation problems.

Also, just on the off chance, are you running Windows inside Parallels on a Mac?

eneskoroglu April 19, 2016

4.5.1 .net Framework installed on my machine and i have a physical (not virtual) machine Win 7 Professional 64bit installed. 

For a time ago I had installed sourcetree and while i was trying to update i started to get this error. Then uninstalled SourceTree but now i can not reinstall it sad

0 votes
eneskoroglu April 17, 2016

I have tried it in work network and via mobile hotspot and result is same. 

0 votes
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 15, 2016

Hey Enes! 

Are you installing SourceTree in an offline environment?  Unless I'm mistaken, that functionality was removed post 1.8.x.

That said, this Answer looks to have a workaround:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/37039953

Good luck!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events