Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation Nightmare

John Sarracco
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
February 27, 2018

I don't have any questions. I just want to say that I have helped multiple people install Sourcetree and it is the shittiest experience I have ever had. To make an installation fail or not complete because of your crappy authentication and requirement to setup an Atlassian account or login is just stupid. I am still not able to install SourceTree in a windows VM, because of some ridiculous browser cookie issue. I have had it, that is the last time I will install Sourcetree and use my time on learning command-line git. Thanks for all the waisted time and extra push to learn something new so I don't have to do this ever again.

1 answer

0 votes
minnsey
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 20, 2018

Hi

I'm sorry you had a poor experience. We continue to review the installation and registration process and address issues as they are reported. We have not experienced issues installing or registering in a VM, but if you were able to provide any additional details we would investigate.

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events