It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I can't complete installing SourceTree

Hello,

I am new using GIT, so, i do not have a clear idea about some detaills, i have been trying to install source tree on my laptop, but it did not work, i am stuck in the second step that is show in the image below.

I tryied using https://bitbucket.org and my username "DieRay" and i tried the repository url too (I use my email and username combined with both url's).

I do not know what information should i put in.

my user -->  https://bitbucket.org/DieRay/

Captura.PNG

Captura.PNG

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal Atlassian Team May 28, 2018

Hi Diego, welcome to the Atlassian Community! Looks like you're trying to use the Bitbucket Server option with your Bitbucket Cloud credentials, and that will not work. Sourcetree offers 2 ways of registering the product: Atlassian account and Bitbucket Server credentials. If you are not a Bitbucket Server user, you need to register it using your Atlassian account. 

Once you're in, you'll be able to connect your Bitbucket Cloud account following the steps at Connect your Bitbucket account.

Let us know if this helped you :)

Best regards,

Ana

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,959 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you