How do you change the Host Root URL in repository settings

I have a coporate GitHub URL that I would like to extend to to do pull requests. There is no option to create a custom one, so I choose github. Problem is that it defaults to the main url, can that be modified to my corporate url? Right now I leave it as is create a pull request and modify the url to get to my coporate github repository. Is this can be modified let me know, if it can not be done currently can I request a feature.

Thansk,

Rodney

3 answers

1 accepted

I asked a similar question, and after Seth pointed me to this question, discovered that there is an open feature request for this functionality: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-1034. I recommend anyone who is interested in it vote for the issue.

Thanks for copying the link over from your question!

If you leave host type as "Unknown", you should be able to enter the full URL.

In other words, for Host Type, "GitHub" != "GitHub Corporate".

I've tried leaving the host type to "Unknown" but the url field is not editable. Is there another setting that I need to change to be able to type into the field.

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Brian Ganninger
Published Jan 23, 2018 in Sourcetree

Tip from the team: workflow and keyboard shortcuts

Supported Platforms macOS Sourcetree has a lot to offer and, like many developer tools, finding and using it all can be a challenge, especially for a new user. Everyone might not love ...

273 views 0 3
Read article

Atlassian User Groups

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find a group

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find my local user group

Unfortunately there are no AUG chapters near you at the moment.

Start an AUG

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local meet up. Learn more about AUGs

Groups near you
Atlassian Team Tour

Join us on the Team Tour

We're bringing product updates and pro tips on teamwork to ten cities around the world.

Save your spot