Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do you change the Host Root URL in repository settings

Rodney Catiggay March 17, 2014

I have a coporate GitHub URL that I would like to extend to to do pull requests. There is no option to create a custom one, so I choose github. Problem is that it defaults to the main url, can that be modified to my corporate url? Right now I leave it as is create a pull request and modify the url to get to my coporate github repository. Is this can be modified let me know, if it can not be done currently can I request a feature.

Thansk,

Rodney

3 answers

1 accepted

3 votes
Answer accepted
Brice Chidester April 1, 2014

I asked a similar question, and after Seth pointed me to this question, discovered that there is an open feature request for this functionality: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/SRCTREEWIN-1034. I recommend anyone who is interested in it vote for the issue.

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 1, 2014

Thanks for copying the link over from your question!

2 votes
Rodney Catiggay March 17, 2014

I've tried leaving the host type to "Unknown" but the url field is not editable. Is there another setting that I need to change to be able to type into the field.

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 17, 2014

If you leave host type as "Unknown", you should be able to enter the full URL.

In other words, for Host Type, "GitHub" != "GitHub Corporate".

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events