Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get past this Merge error?

Darin Gurney September 18, 2018

Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 1.22.45 PM.png After committing, I tried to Finish the Feature and get the above 2 errors every time.    Where do I configure the device? 

I've looked through your forum and can't seem to find anything similar.    This is SourceTree v2.7.6 (177) on a Mac 10.11 machine.   

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Manju
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 20, 2018

Are you using OAuth for GitHub? Or is this using basic authentication for the account?

Darin Gurney September 20, 2018

Yes, OAuth for GitHub.  

It seems that if I run through the steps manually, it works, but I still can't get the Git Flow to finish it.

Darin Gurney September 25, 2018

What can I try to get past this error?

Manju
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
September 26, 2018

We are aware of an issue which affects only gitflow because gitflow looks for password and we are using token here which aren't getting parsed as expected. We are working on a fix for this for an upcoming release and appreciate your patience. 

Thanks!

Darin Gurney September 27, 2018

Thank you for the reply and for putting this into your queue.

I'll try to see if I can reconfigure my system to use a Password instead of a Token maybe.   

Do you have a process for notifying me when this is resolved?

Manju
Atlassian Team
October 11, 2018

Yes, we will have you tagged here in this same post when this gets resolved. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events