It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

How do I get past this Merge error?

Screen Shot 2018-09-18 at 1.22.45 PM.png After committing, I tried to Finish the Feature and get the above 2 errors every time.    Where do I configure the device? 

I've looked through your forum and can't seem to find anything similar.    This is SourceTree v2.7.6 (177) on a Mac 10.11 machine.   

Thanks!

1 answer

0 votes
Manju Atlassian Team Sep 20, 2018

Are you using OAuth for GitHub? Or is this using basic authentication for the account?

Yes, OAuth for GitHub.  

It seems that if I run through the steps manually, it works, but I still can't get the Git Flow to finish it.

What can I try to get past this error?

Manju Atlassian Team Sep 26, 2018

We are aware of an issue which affects only gitflow because gitflow looks for password and we are using token here which aren't getting parsed as expected. We are working on a fix for this for an upcoming release and appreciate your patience. 

Thanks!

Thank you for the reply and for putting this into your queue.

I'll try to see if I can reconfigure my system to use a Password instead of a Token maybe.   

Do you have a process for notifying me when this is resolved?

Manju Atlassian Team Oct 11, 2018

Yes, we will have you tagged here in this same post when this gets resolved. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Sourcetree

Sourcetree for Windows - CVE-2019-11582 - Remote Code Execution vulnerability

A vulnerability has been published today in regards to Sourcetree for Windows.  The goal of this article is to give you a summary of information we have gathered from Atlassian Community as a st...

4,907 views 0 12
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you