Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get a sourcetree license?

Ian Cornish
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 15, 2019

When I try to open sourcetree it tells me that my free trial has expired, and it gives me the option to import a license or create an account. When I try to create an account it gives me an error and won't let me proceed. I have tried to get a license file, but I've been unsuccessful in my attempts to do so. Can anyone help me get a license?

1 answer

0 votes
Ana Retamal
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
November 25, 2019

Hi Ian, welcome to the Community.

Sourcetree is a free product and doesn't count with a Free trial or a license anymore. Did you download it from our website?

Once you install it, you'll only need to register it using your Atlassian or Bitbucket account, and you'll be good to go, you can use it indefinitely.

Let us know if there's anything else we can do to help.

Best regards,

Ana

Ian Cornish
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
November 25, 2019

Thank you for reaching out. Me company is still using an old version that requires a license and is located on a shared machine. Is there any possible way that I could get a license file so that I am able to bypass that screen?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events