Missed Team ’24? Catch up on announcements here.

Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Downgrading Sourcetree Version

Deleted user October 9, 2014

Is there a way to install an older version of SourceTree?  I am having a terrible time with getting stuff done on V1.6.5.  It is using an enormous amount of my CPU processing capacity and is not always updating the screen properly for up to a minute.

2 answers

2 votes
Ramiro Pointis
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 9, 2014

Hi, check here for older SourceTree versions:

https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/9391630

0 votes
Jacek Bogucki
I'm New Here
I'm New Here
Those new to the Atlassian Community have posted less than three times. Give them a warm welcome!
March 4, 2016

sorry to jump on the "old" thread, but it's still on top of Google hits, so (what's the point of creating new one?) smile

anyway - related question is: what is the last version of SourceTree without flat look?

I hate it enough to not use Windows 8, new Apple OSes and any software that I absolutely don't have to update for other reasons. which fortunately is the case here. (besides.. this newest version crashes on me constantly - so anyone telling me about newer==better will have some other "reasonable" explanation)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events