Sourcetree keep changing the status of the default account for github.com to No. After manually changing it back to Yes everything is working fine for 5-10 minutes. After this when I try to pull or push I am getting the following error
remote: Repository not found.
fatal: repository 'https://github.com/SlateScience/SlateMathV2.git/' not found
Pressing the "Set as default" in the GitHub's Accounts temporary fix it again.
Using version 3.3.6 under windows 10 64 bit.
I found a solution. Not sure which step fixed it though.
Hope it will help to anyone having the same issue.
Hello Sourcetree users!!! With the recent removal of Bitbucket Cloud account passwords for app passwords (please see our Bitbucket Cloud community post for details on why we made this change for se...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events