It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Crash with sourcetree

Josep M Mirabent May 27, 2016

I can't connet my sourcetree version with bitbucket. Throws an error. See image below:

image2016-5-28 3:46:12.png

And also i have to install and reinstall sourcetree, because at first can't launch the application. I restarted my PC but nothing works.

Thanks in advance.

Josep M Mirabent

2 answers

0 votes
Nic Brough [Adaptavist] Community Leader May 28, 2016

That error is telling you that Sourcetree does not have access to a repository - it's not a Sourcetree error, Sourcetree is telling you that it can't get access for some reason.  (I'm afraid my language talents are too weak to tell you what the exact problem is from the error, but it looks like something is encrypted)

0 votes
Josep M Mirabent May 28, 2016

A self-solution:

For me worked copying all .dll libs from C:\Users\XXXXXXX\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\git_local\mingw32\bin to C:\Users\XXXXXXX\AppData\Local\Atlassian\SourceTree\git_local\mingw32\libexec\git-core

Suggest an answer

This widget could not be displayed.
This widget could not be displayed.
Community showcase
Posted in Sourcetree

[dev team] Sourcetree for Windows 2019 Preview - Dark Theme

Hi folks, While the full post is over on our blog I'd like to share the dark theme we've got planned for 2019 here directly as well to keep the discussion going.  The ...

1,891 views 14 18
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you