cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't pull logicx files on Windows (Logic X pro files) Invalid argument

benoitfreslon March 10, 2014

Hello,

I work on OSX with Logic X pro.

I saved all the Logic X pro datas in a repository.

Everything is ok on OSX but when I try to pull the last commit on Windows I got this error:

error: unable to create file assets/sounds/bgm1.logicx/Alternatives/000/Autosave/2014-03-08 18:07:57 +0000.displayData (Invalid argument)

error: unable to create file assets/sounds/bgm1.logicx/Alternatives/000/Autosave/2014-03-08 18:07:57 +0000.eventData (Invalid argument)

error: unable to create file assets/sounds/bgm1.logicx/Alternatives/000/Autosave/2014-03-08 18:07:57 +0000.songData (Invalid argument)

I can't pull anything on Windows. I'm stuck!
Thanks.

1 answer

0 votes
Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2014

Colons are illegal in Windows filenames. If Logic X Pro is Mac-only software, you'll probably have trouble persuading them to change the naming scheme for their autosave files to support Windows.

Source: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/177506

Seth
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 10, 2014

Just looked up Logic X Pro. It's written by Apple. They probably have the colons in there just to spite Windows.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events